Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Having fun with layouts and headers

Okay, so since I am just now "really" getting into this blogging thing I am amazed on how much fun you can have with themes, headers, apps, and so much more! I always wondered how some blogs did it.
I started with a search and found a cute blog called: The Background Fairy: Free stuff for your blog.
I was very impressed with the designs she offers and there aren't any advertisements or distractions on her actual designs. But, if you are a kind person you will grab her button and put it on your blog like I have.
she makes it so easy to add the designs to your blog.
If you like chic, girly, antique, and elegant designs then you will love the Background Fairy!

The Background Fairy

I picked up my header from her. =)

Just thought I would share!

2 comments:

  1. I think the background is interesting...sort of looking like snowflakes, with a twist of spring. That's how I feel right now, with the snowstorm we are having. I enjoy its beauty, but look forward to spring! Nice job on your blogdom beautification! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe thanks Mom! What a blizzard we are having huh!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete